Your luggage bag
s tend to be abused when you are traveling. They get dirty and grimy. You might also accidentally rip a zipper or two while hastily unpacking or packing your things. Needless to say, your luggage is in bad shape after your vacation.
Don't put it away while it is still in a bad condition. Take care of your luggage using the following tips:
1. If you are using a small canvas bag, find out if it can be washed using your washing machine. Make sure there are no non-washable parts inside the bag. If the luggage has dry clean-only parts, you should stick to the washing rules.
To dry clean your luggage, use a shopvacuum or a hand-held vacuum cleaner to pick up dirt and grime. Vacuum all parts of the bag including the zippers, the lining and the casters.
Sprinkle baking soda all over the bag and let it sit there for about an hour. After an hour, vacuum your luggage once again. Baking soda will help get rid bad odor inside the bag.
2. Get a damp towel and wipe the casters and the handles of the luggage. Pull up the handles and run the towel on it. While doing this, find out if the handles pull up without a hitch. If you detect resistance, check the handle if the retractable part is starting to turn rusty. Purchase a rust-removing spray and spray it on the affected areas of the handle.
3. Try lubricating the casters. This will make it easier for you to move the luggage. If the wheels have been damaged, you should replace them immediately. Use a screw driver to remove the old wheels. Purchase replacement wheels and install them.
4. Check the bag for any broken zippers. If there are any, replace them immediately. Metal zippers are difficult to fix so you might have to run to the nearest repair store to have it fixed.
5. If there are broken stitches, fix them immediately. Stitch the gaps together using a small needle and thread with the same color as the bag. Make small stitches so the gaps will not open up again in the future.
6. Get a wide piece of cloth or a big plastic cover and cover your bag. This will prevent your bag from accumulating dust while it is being stored in your cabinet.
7. If you are using a leather luggage, just use a leather polisher to keep it in good condition. Air it out once in a while to prevent the leather from deteriorating.
wholesale fashion handbags is an inevitable and critical part of being a manufacturer, and it's more complicated than just manufacturing products and serving customers.
At the heart of wholesale fashion handbags is our Vision to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance.
People tend to want what they perceive they cannot have. Making ANGEDANLIA seems exclusive or as if it will go out of stock if they don't act quickly often makes it more enticing to the consumer and increases the likelihood that they will buy in.